Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday, March 9

High pressure moved through at about midday toady, and now seems centered over da UP. Temperatures felt warmer to me, but that must be because I decided to wear a sweatshirt, and there was no wind (well, it should pick up here as the L from Wyoming moves towards us). It was 29° at work at a little before 7 tonight, and there were already some cirrus clouds forming in the upper troposphere, and there was a slight breeze. That H did not stick around long, so I would guess that the weather should change fairly rapidly here as the low comes to dominate the area. It is predicted to bring some very very nice weather.
Unisys thinks that there are way more clouds than I am seeing. That's ok. I'm sure we're both wrong. But look at those temperatures in that low.... I am getting excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment