Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday, Mar 6

Unfortunately, I forgot to do my normal observation tonight so this observation is brought to you by 9:30. This is very unfortunate because as I noted this weekend (and will fill in - again - after this post, apologies for the goof), the sky is noticeably lighter than it was at the beginning of my observations. The conditions are very fair, 44°F temps and a mere 3.5 mph wind. The sky seems hazy with a few dark patches of indigo that stretch along the Northern horizon. It is difficult to see much about the clouds, other than that they are high in the sky and very light (a couple stars poke through if you let your eyes adjust), all that I can tell is that they are broken cirrus. There is an extended warm front stretching just north of us, and a low moving in from the West which is kicking warm air up from the south. This will continue to bring heat (and clouds) over the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment