Friday, February 10, 2012

4 images

Surface Data - Midwest Current


This is my top image from the assignment, as it gives the largest amount of raw data, and allows me to make my own predictions knowing that the data I have been given is 100% the most accurate data available.


I like this image because it make makes it very easy to see how temperatures this January are unusual across the country, however I wish it used counties instead of states.
US: 24 Hour Temperature Change

This image is much like the last one, but instead of the year's difference it shows a day's difference. It is easy to read, looks nice, and with a quick glance I can see exactly how much I need to bundle up.
US: Interstate Forecast Day 1
Finally, the usefulness of this map cannot be overstated. I am glad that I stumbled across it, and am probably going to use it every time I head home. I hate traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment