Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday, February 24

I decided to step away from the surface maps on this one, while I do love them they are a bit tough on the eyes and I have used them one time too many. Our friends at wunderground help to visualize what has been happening in the last few days meteorologically -- High pressure over the plains has been pushing a moderately strong low over da U.P. and Eau Claire has been stuck in between. The temperature last night may have felt cold then, but tonight is far colder at 23°F. I would expect clear skies, knowing that Eau Claire is heading for High pressure, however the weather tonight is cloudy, it seems that there are more clouds in the west but it is somewhat difficult to tell. The wind is coming out of the west today, so I expect temperatures to remain cool in the immediate future and the skies to remain clear. The winds should die down as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment